Monday, April 23, 2018

Hello, There! Welcome to The Savvy Chef!


There are three things I love to do above all else.

              1. Writing. Telling stories is my passion, my gift. My favorite genre is medieval fantasy, but I'd love to dabble in nearly every genre there is!

              2. Acting. Immersing myself in foreign worlds, surrounded by friends, exploring tales beyond my own... I adore it.

              3. Baking. What better way to get away from the world or relieve the stress of others? If you, my friend, are a baker, a housekeeper, a gardener, or an aspiring personage of any sort -- then you've come to the right place.

WHY I STARTED THIS BLOG

When I was twelve, my parents went vegan. I was devastated. No meat? No cheese? NO BUTTER?! Being the dramatic pre-teen I was, I collapsed in tears.

What I didn't know was that, one year later, I would try a fast-food veggie burger for the first time and think, "This isn't so bad!" And it was then my life as a vegetarian began.

But what I still didn't know was that I felt better when I avoided all animal products. So a dare three years after my first veggie burger prompted me to become vegan (at least most of the time 😉).

Since then, I've avoided oil and animal products as much as I can, but especially at home. And that's why I started this blog. In an effort to provide an ad-bogged world with a fast-moving recipe blog, I founded The Savvy Chef. Dear friend, whenever you feel the need to turn somewhere for oil-free, plant-based food, look no further. 💚

Welcome to The Savvy Chef. I'm delighted to have you here.

With love,


No comments:

Post a Comment